• Welcome

    Welcome to the legendary Dark Warriors of Club Penguin Online

    On the original Club Penguin, we were ranked as the strongest army in history. We were created in October 2007 by Ambrosha, and we lived until 2015. We had many wars with legendary armies – and now in 2019 we have made a return to Club Penguin Online

    The Dark Warriors do not necessarily seek to do what is right. We seek to grow our army and become the biggest, providing a fun environment for all our troops.

    We burn the light!

  • Archives

NW quotes

Here are some quotes by our own troops to say to look extra cool.

Xxtoysoldier: shut up with these quotes, i am a quote EBONY EBONY EBONY ” ” ” ” ”  ”

BMX: Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win a war.

Sports: 10% of Club Penguin servers are populated like NYC. That is where we recruit. And then there are the other 90% of servers. God forsaken pieces of ice. That fellow warriors, is where we fight.

Drake: If you want to tallest building in the city, tear down all those higher than yours.

Panzerkamp: My honor is my loyalty.

Sports: The truth will set you free. But first, it will annoy the crap out of you

“Success is how high you bounce when you hit rock bottom.” George S. Patton

Sun Tzu: Know thy thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. George S. Patton

Sports: Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Better to fight for something than to live for nothing. George S. Patton

Drake: I’d rather die fighting than live kneeling.

 

One Response

  1. Faliure is refusing to get up when you fall. Success is forcing yourself back up.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: